Friday, March 5, 2010

I've Been Bad...

 

I've been so bad!  This was my breakfast...two raspberry pancakes with butter and powdered sugar.  Oh my gosh, they were SO good, but I was miserable after I ate them.  To make matters worse, I will admit that I also at two of these last night.  Horrible...
At lunch today, I went to my favorite place - Whole Foods - and just walked around and browsed.  I ended up getting a very good chicken salad sandwich, some more coconut water, and some new yogurt that you'll probably read about next week. 

 
Coconut water, chia seeds, banana, cherries, spinach, and asparagus.

I ate my sandwich and washed it down with a Green Monster.  The GM was really good today, I made it this morning and kept it in the fridge at work.   

I've really been in a funk lately and it has been affecting my exercise in a negative way.  I was about to back out of running after work today, but I finally settled on a short run and I'm glad I did.  It's much better than not doing it at all.


Overall, I would say my motivation today was just average.  I got some points for my short run and I did some things at work today that I had been putting off earlier in the week, but I do still have these things waiting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment