Thursday, March 4, 2010

Green Hummus and a Motivation Update

Many days I decide what's for dinner as I'm driving home from work.  In my head I go through the ingredients I have on hand and try to think of something halfway creative and tasty.  Tonight I remembered the cilantro I have in the veggie drawer and since I've been on a hummus kick lately, I put the two together. 

 

Cannellini beans, tahini, lime juice, cilantro, evoo, and salt.

I have been so busy this week that I totally forgot to mention my motivation for the past couple of posts.  For me, busy is best because I don't even have time to think about whether or not I'm motivated.  I've had a lot of things going on at work and then shuttling the kids to some appointments and some evening activities gave me little time for anything else.

One thing I'm NOT motivated for lately, and I'm NOT happy about it either, is running or working out.  The scale is really starting to show it too and that puts me in a super bad mood.  Running has been my passion for the past 7 or 8 months and I'm beginning to wonder if I've lost that.  I am holding out hope that after the time changes back and we "spring forward", I'll spring right back into running.  

Have you ever lost the passion for doing something you love?  What did you do to get it back?

No comments:

Post a Comment